At Christmas, Matt's new assistant, Melinda sent cute Australian gifts for the kids. They all love them, but I think Zach loves his the best. It's a little stuffed Wombat. Taylor's Koala bear came with an outfit. The hat has little white ears. It's very cute, and will be perfect for when we're there (it's summer.) Zach would like Taylor to wear it everyday!
This morning's conversation:
Zach: Can Taylor wear his Koala suit today?
Me: It a little cold outside (12 degrees) but I guess so.
Zach: He looks SO cute! I just wish I had a Wombat suit!
It was funny, but maybe you had to be there. The kids are so excited to go to Australia. We all miss Matt so much and are looking forward to being together.
Here's a couple more recent photos...
Aubrye the little momma.
purple ipod Aubrye

3 comments:
They are so darn cute. That is hilarious about Zach. It made me laugh. I can just hear the way he said it too! How adoarable he is! Man we are going to miss you guys. We talked to Matt the other day and he is so excited for you guys to get there!
again I must say how I love your blog - cute kids and cute story - my kids are excited to see their cousins this week before you begin your big adventure - take care and good luck with your last few days there...
see you soon!
Hi Matt and Carrie,
I've been gone so much that we didn't get a chance to say goodbye. We miss you already! Thanks for doing this blog so we can keep up on your happenings.
Love, Mark and Jasmine
Post a Comment