The flies were really happy to see us. There weren't many other people there for them to annoy. At any given time, we could count no less than 10 on eachother. Here's a decent pic of 6 or 7 piggy-backin' on Matt.
*yes, "cardS". We have separate cards this year. Matt and I differed in opinion, so some of you will be getting his, and some will be lucky enough to receive mine. Grammy will get both :)
PS. Just because you haven't received one of our cards by Christmas doesn't mean you won't be getting one, so go on, fork over the postage and send yours to us!
Thanks in advance.

4 comments:
Yikes - I just hope they aren't those biting kinds of flies, although normal flies are certainly annoying in their own right. I keep remembering the beach we went to at Bouctouche with those massive BITING horseflies - trying to keep them off me and the kids - I've been psychologically scarred by that if you can't tell.
That's funny about your multiple Cmas cards - Pete actually voiced an opinion/objection at the photo I went with this year - when you do receive them in the mail (which you will!) you'll see what I mean. But it was hard to get a decent photo and he ultimately told me to "sacrifice" himself for the good of the family photo, and, I did.
Usually, he couldn't care less about what I'm doing re: Cmas cards and leaves it all up to me.
(and that extends to blogs as well, believe me he hasn't looked at our blog in weeks)
But, looking forward to your awesome creative stuff as always!!
We'll definitely send a Christmas letter/card your way--as soon as Mike gets it written (hint to him since I know he frequents your blog). Thanks in advance, Mike :o) And by the way, can't wait to see if the card you send our way comes from you...or Matt...
these flies don't bite, thankfully. i don't think i could require the kids to endure a photo shoot amongst biting flies! but ya never know... i do remember those flies at bouctouche. i think i stayed 10 min MAX before heading out.
and, ditto for matt. he doesn't look at the blog (much less, post!)...he leaves Cmas cards up to me...etc...but then, on occasion, out of the clear blue, he has an OPINION!
how did you survive?!? Madi, i have to say, OOOOOOOhh. I miss you so much!!! i miss you guys, too, Tay, Bryson, Zach, Carrie, and last but not least, Matt. i can't wait to see all of you in April!! Waiting is very, very hard!!!! E-mail me!!!!
Post a Comment