Friday, March 27, 2009

New way to waste your time! Move over facebook...

I really can't keep this all to myself. It is so enjoyable to me. And you can be sure, if I had access to all the Olan Mills, Glamour Shots & cheer squad payed-for portraits of my past, I'd be posting them here.

4 comments:

Mike said...

Hilarious! I love the silver tooth, the Marge Simpson hairdo, and the blue poodle! :)

Heather Richardson said...

Those are great! I just signed on to Twitter, whatever that is, so I hardly need more time wasters, however this one is worth the waste!

Brandalyn said...

That was hilarious! I got a good laugh out of it. I love the cowboys! By the way, I am booked up on the 22nd, so I can do it anytime on Tuesday or Thursday (21st, or 23rd)so let me know what day and what time, and I can easily make it happen!

Linda Hall said...

That was so good! It reminded me of some of my junior high pics!