Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friday Night at Home

I'd say, Happy Mardi Gras, but I'm not real clear what Mardi Gras is. I know the Bridge is closed, and there are a lot of drunk people downtown having a parade that is NOT family friendly... actually, it is available on Pay per View, LIVE, if you don't want to miss the action. I'll miss it.

Here's some live, G-rated action from our lounge room...






and finally, some adult supervision...

good night :)

9 comments:

Maren Hansen said...

You forgot to put quotes around "supervision"... :) What the heck is Matt doing with his collar?... :)

Lindsey S. said...

haha! I love it!

Heather Richardson said...

Oh, my kids can't wait until they day they are in the same room as your kids!

Brandalyn said...

I read your blog, and I always find myelf feeling a little jealous of all the advemtures you're having. Although i am probably not so jealous of the b-day party for Zach! I would have been watching the clock slowly tick by also. You are crazy, the things we do to keep our kids happy. What is crappy about your passports and papers. Sorry.

Rebecca said...

So who was the supervising adult? And what IS Matt doing with his collar? Is that an Aussie trick? Thanks for sharing the videos. It was so good to hear all of those little voices again.

Linda Hall said...

You call Matt adult supervision . . ? I don't think so!! ha ha
Miss you ALL!
love, mum/grandma!

C Hall said...

ok ok. you're right. matt was the one who started this ball throwing game, anyway! he sat in front of the tv to "guard" it.

I was on the back end of the camera, and so I guess I was the supervising adult. i have no clue what's up with matt's collar. maybe it was giving him neck support or something. :)

Mike said...

Somehow my comment didn't get posted the other day. I am wondering what got broken before Carrie's supervision kicked in! :)

Heather Richardson said...

we SSSOOO have to have a "reunion" with u guys wen we come. maybe we could bring out the ball, turn up some coldplay......
just a thought, that would be REAL fun....

hrrt


ps. my password is 'rebal" which means re-ball and that means BRING THE BALL OUTAGAIN (wen we come, tho)