You should always ask your husband what exactly he is going to be manager of... Especially if it requires packing up the fam and moving lightyears away. Imagine my surprise when I saw this:
I guess the BIG MACs are on us!
I guess the BIG MACs are on us!
5 comments:
I had a sneakin' suspicion!
But, being Matt's favorite sis-in-law, I wasn't about to break the story...I'm so discreet, ya know!
That's awesome. I'm so proud of him! So why did he take us to Wendy's when he was here last time? Was it just to throw us off so we wouldn't suspect anything?...
we all now know!
Too funny!
Thanks for adding the clocks. I now may have the courage to call without worrying it will be the middle of the night. Love you lots, Jenna
Tell Matt we are so proud of him it just to bad you had to move so far away .
Post a Comment