At 14 months, Taylor is still shuffling around on his bum. He is lightning on his butt. It's no wonder that he rarely gets up and walks anywhere (unless he's in the mood to please an audience)--he covers about a 5th of the distance in twice the time.
Slow or not, today Taylor officially graduated from his PT, Pepe. She saw him walk. She looked him over. We paid and left, with no little "appointment reminder" card!!! Yippee Tay!
Slow or not, today Taylor officially graduated from his PT, Pepe. She saw him walk. She looked him over. We paid and left, with no little "appointment reminder" card!!! Yippee Tay!
I can't resist putting in this pic as well. I have started putting Taylor in this chair while I load/unload the car, etc. He is usually happy to sit and eat, and it allows me to keep track of him with out having to carry him around with me everywhere. ANyway, we were trying to leave yesterday, and apparently I took a little too long loading up all my junk. Here he is patiently waiting. Thank goodness he had his special blankie to soften the counter for him.

3 comments:
Yeah! Thanks for the video - worth a thousand pictures, or something like that.
Great job walking Taylor, and great job behind the camera Aubrye!
That is the sweetest picture ever!!! Taylor is so cute.
What a sweetie! I love how happy he is by your reactions to his walking and I love the way he sucks his thumb. Just like Aubrye. With the finger around the nose. Bailey has just started to do this and I think of Aubs everytime.
Post a Comment