Sunday, May 10, 2009

Take that.

Why do I love my sister?

For one, she gets me. 

For two, she wrote to the ski-masked, leather-gloved losers who could very well be digi-scrapping my precious pictures while wii-ing right now... Thanks Sue. Perfectly well-written. To the point and a bit of sass. {just like you}. If I could just add a PS...

PS. TOO BAD YOU LEFT THE BLACK BOX POWER CONVERTER, MORON! I hope the wii blows up in your face when you plug it in! 
Enjoying the dust here? I'd say it was from the forensic girl who dusted for prints, but honestly, it was probably this dusty before she showed up. And, in case you're wondering, we aren't completely stripped of entertainment here. They left Hannah Montana and Power Yoga.   
And, the desk. No longer the computer desk. Just the mess desk. And, the external hard drive that I was too impatient to wait for it to back up my stuff. 

I think I'm done talking about this now. I'll do a practice post about something other than theft and see how it goes... Thanks, commenters, for holding my cyber hand through all this. 

2 comments:

Sue Coe said...

Wow...all that dust reminds me of something. Hmmm. What could it be? Oh, just my house.

We are all getting quite a bit of amusement visualizing the bad guys & 'their' new converter-less wii. Maybe it will blow their fingerprint-less fingers off.

Angry much? Yeah, guess so...

sixrich said...

Hi Dood--I was excited to see you're back. Cyber- gramma has missed knowing the latest explorations down under. Glad sue gave them a good lashing--but can they even use ANYTHING without the electricity converters???

Hoping to catch you soon by phone. xox, Hugs all around-Mom