Aubrye asked if she could have the day off school Wednesday, for her birthday. I was tempted to say yes, but I didn't. I think it would be harder for her to go back tomorrow, stay home Wed., then have to go back Thursday. I told her she could have a free day off this term and we'd go have lunch and do girl stuff. It breaks my heart that Aubrye, who has loved school so much that she wanted to go even when she's deathly ill, now dreads school. She said she'd rather be with boring old me, running errands and doing dishes than have to return to Ms. DeVries (aka Mister Freeze.)
Actually, I will be busily packing up. I can't believe we are finally moving into our house this Thursday. We have bought beds and basic furniture, and it is all supposed to be delivered that day. I hope it comes! But, even if we have to sleep and eat on the floor, I know we'll be glad to be in a home again!
Here's some recent photos. I did another slide show cuz I can load more photos faster. We'll soon have a different internet connection. Hopefully it will be faster! Let me know if you can name the song or the composer--I picked it in honor of us touring the Opera House. Matt claims he will not see an opera with me. We'll see about that!
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |


5 comments:
We love the slideshows!! Those were great pictures of the Opera House. You gave us a good tour of the architecture and beauty of the building. We hope this week goes well with the move and a special birthday coming up. Love you lots, RJAKLEB
Great tour of the Opera House and fun pictures around town. My guess for the music is something by Mozart, but I don't know which. Do tell.
and Bryson, how many steps WERE there on your tour?? (I need to get in shape for our visit...)
Hmmmm....is it from The Magic Flute? Loved the Opera House pictures - you are such a great photographer!
This just makes me miss you guys like crazy! You must have a great camera or you are an excellent photographer--those are better pics that we got! Keep loading them up. I can't wait to show them to the kids today after school. Happy birthday to Madison from the girls (especially Brooke!).
Hi! I was tickled to see your comment on my blog - I'm so glad you found me, even by accident! I would LOVE to talk to someone about life in Australia, especially a Mormon! My hubby and I are really looking forward to getting settled into a ward and everything else down under!
Talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment