I love these pictures, they are so adorable. Matt put on of these on his facebook and wrote underneath it "Zach in the tube" or something like that. I had to laugh knowing it was Taylor. I'm suprised he didn't say Aubrye or Lindsey in the tube!
He is so adorable I love the pictures.Amy
Sounds like a personality coming on! He is a dear one! Grammy Ann loves him too!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love these pictures, they are so adorable. Matt put on of these on his facebook and wrote underneath it "Zach in the tube" or something like that. I had to laugh knowing it was Taylor. I'm suprised he didn't say Aubrye or Lindsey in the tube!
He is so adorable I love the pictures.
Amy
Sounds like a personality coming on!
He is a dear one! Grammy Ann loves him too!
Post a Comment