Bryson's birthday was spent at school and at swimming lessons. Thankfully Jack & Harriet were here to turn this special day into a{nother} party for Bryson. Everyone had a great time swimming (well, except Zach, who moved up a level, and now has his lesson in the cold pool. not the best motivation for him to progress... he'd much rather stay put in the warm pool forever.)
We enjoyed a spaghetti dinner and chocolate cake and ice cream before sending everyone off to bed. Jack had a serious case of the funnies. We were all laughing, but he was totally cracking up. ROTFLOL. Literally.

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Bryson!
Your kids are so ADORABLE!!! DARLING AS EVER!!! I can't wait to meet them and you Carrie! Love you all!
I couldn't read this post fast enough! Thank you for the glimpse into your week so far - they obviously could not be having a better time! AND - just for clarification the Pokemon game was from us, Grandma/Grandpa AND the Coes! Happy Birthday Bryson! (and no word/photos on how Matt liked HIS gift?)
Tell Bryson Happy birthday for us and that we love him! We need to get a calling card or something so we can call you guys. We miss you guys so much!
p.s. i was helping my mom clean the storage room (it was crazy, but now it's perfect anyway), I found a picture of Aubrye at about Baileys age and my mom and I couldn't believe how much Bailey and her look a like then. At least enough to be sisters. It was funny!
I'm just curious if the littler kids pool is naturally warm or do the kids make it that way? :)
Love your posts.
this is Sue...didn't know Porter was logged on...I have trouble keeping up with him...
Yay!!!! . . . I have been looking forward to your posts of P&J&H's visit all week! It's almost as exciting as being there ourselves!! Thanks for taking time to post...wonder if i'll ever get around to it...ughh, my blog is seriously neglected.
Happy Birthday to Bryson . . can't believe you are 9 already! We love you lots!
Post a Comment