Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Moving

It seems to be taking me forever, but I think I'm going for it...

I'm moving into the mac blogoshere. It's experimental for the time-being. If you have the patience to play along as I figure out what I'm doing, here's the new site:


ps. there are Fiji pictures there...

3 comments:

Heather Richardson said...

Seems very nice and smooth! Plus, you learned a whole new language to explain your albums - is that fijian??

Love your photos of everything - next time someone please remind me to smile during a family photo shoot please!

C Hall said...

Just forgot to delete the "dummy" text box that apple puts there. It may be Fijian??? Maybe Latin? Who knows. I think you look great in the photos. :)

Sarah said...

Carrie!!! I just really miss you. I got called as the Relief Society President about a month ago and holy cow! This is insane. I miss our walks. Our unexpected talks and our carls jr and cafe rio. I hope you are all doing well. We can't wait to have you back!! We think and talk about you often!!

loves!!

Sarah