Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The House

Here are some pics of our new place.

The sister missionaries, Melinda & Sheryl McReynolds (RS pres) helped with all the deliveries of the first day & with Tay--it was his fussiest day ever! They really saved me!

In the kitchen ...

We are all really liking it. At the moment no one is sharing a room, besides Matt & I. Taylor is sleeping better. He is upstairs in the loft next to the master bedroom. The other 3 bedrooms are on the main level. Bryson was kind enough to take the pink room so Zach could have the green room. Aubs has her own bathroom, and scored some great bedroom furniture (from Matt, for her "birthday"). Matt made her wait to go in until he got home from work.

It's such a cute set. We just need to pick out some bedding.


The boys have mattresses on the floor because their beds and bedside tables have been on back order. They couldn't care less! Thankfully all the closets have great built ins, so we didn't have to buy dressers.
See any resemblance? I still think Tay reminds me of Bryson even more than Zach.

Back to the house... We borrowed a bunch of stuff from the NuSkin office that they weren't using. You can kind of see the park just across the street in this picture (far right). This room is where we do homework, and the kids draw here, and my computer is set up in here. We also dance alot in here - bring your slipperiest socks (thanks Bairds, for the new Hanna Montana!)

We really like this table, and these couches that we bought. We're hoping to ship them home when we're done here.



The back patio is really nice, and much larger than it looks here. But, to assure you that no place is perfect, I'll just say one thing. Possums. (they will need their own blog entry...)
Hope you will enjoy you're stay here! Just let us know when you're coming!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Your new place looks amaaazing!! I bet you're glad to be settled in your own place! And your couches look lush - can I come over??

Katie said...

I loved your updates, and I'm so glad Madison's birthday was fun despite the chaos. The house looks beautiful, and after what you've endured, you deserve to enjoy every minute of it!! Hope you are settling in and happy. I would sure love to come back for a few months to visit again!!

Heather Richardson said...

The house looks awesome and the backyard looks awesome! And the fact that we WILL come visit (late 2008 - early 2009??) is awesome! But the MOST AWESOME thing in your post is the part where Bryson gives up the GREEN room (for pink!) so that his brother Zach can have it.

WAY TO GO BRYSON!!!!!

Mike said...

Kind of fun to see the "new" Hall home. During Sunday school the other day I overheard someone telling someone else that "the Cunninghams live in the old Hall home." Made me laugh. I had always thought it was your new home. :) I think your place looks great. Looking forward to seeing you fairly soon.

Sue Coe said...

Kudos to Bryson for being such a STUPENDOUS big bro!! Rewards will come -- no doubt about it! We miss you!

love, auntie sue

Lindsey S. said...

The place looks fantastic. I love the furniture. Aubs bed is adorable! I wish we could come visit, but I think we got the closest we could to you guys last night.. we ate at the Outback Steakhouse. :)

Lindsey S. said...

oh yeah, and I'm impressed with Bryson! I don't think any of the boys in our fam would have taken the pink room. I would have just gotten two rooms and the boys would have shared!

Heather Richardson said...

If Bryson got the the pink room, and Zach got the green room, then what room did Madison get? Are you going to paint the paint the pink room a different color?
:)Harriet:)