Some recent pictures of our 5 month old bubba...
He is so slimey now--constantly sucking on his hands, and loving his feet when he gets the opportunity to grab them. He hasn't become a thumbsucker, but prefers as much of both fists as he can get into his mouth.
He tried rice cereal the other day. He was totally offended by it. He takes a bottle, he loves his binky, but that spoonful of mush was just unbearable. I'll try again in a few days...
We did pick up a highchair on ebay, in anticipation of Tay's graduation to solids. Unfortunately, the kid can't really see over the tray. (Zach supplied him with the toys.)
Heeellllllooooo down there...

5 comments:
Oh, baby Tay, how we wish we could squeeze you. You are growing way too fast. Such a cutie!
I love the pic of Taylor in the highchair. Reminds me of Strat and Doris when they drive down the street! I hope they don't read this blog. :o
What great pictures of Tay. It's amazing how much he's grown since you've been gone. Sooo cute. Love you lots, RjAKLEB
Henry was fascinated with the pictures of baby Taylor and kept looking at them and commenting. He is eagerly awaiting his adorable cousins visit. And Pete loved the high chair pictures!!
thanks for sharing and we're so glad all is well with you guys!
Holy cow, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Tay looks so cute in that chair. Ah that made my day! I can't believe how old he is getting!
Post a Comment