We have 2 new Elders serving in our Ward. They are both from New Zealand--Elder Skipwith from Auckland, and Elder Heslop from Hamilton. I know a couple people in our Grandview Ward have family in New Zealand. I would like to know their family's names so I can make that connection. People always ask "Do you know so and so from Provo?" It's not hard to find commom friends within the church.
Also, I thought I'd throw in this picture of our fridge. It came with the house. Go ahead. Moo. We do!

4 comments:
Got Milk?
Love the fridge!
Carrie,
Kuulie Carter's father who passed away 8-10 years ago was from New Zealand. His name was Matt Brown and he was a great man. He was named after Matthew Cowley, who was one of the early missionaries to New Zealand.
We're glad all is well for you. We hope to see you when you come to Utah. Tell the kids hi from the Edgington's.
Love,
The Edgington's
Love, love, LOVE the fridge! And it's so BIG! Ours is the Barbie-play-house size, so I'm lusting after grown-up appliances...
BTW, which VerHoef were you looking for when you found my blog? VerHoef is my dad's family - chances are I know whoever it was you were looking for!
AWSOME FRIDGE, MOO!!!!!!!
Harriet
Post a Comment