Yet another fundraiser for Truscott Street. They must have money up the wazoo.
Anyway, it was put on by the Year 6's. They called it "Crazy Disco." The kids dressed up however they felt was crazy, and had a great time hanging out with friends at night. They played fun music, did the limbo, etc. The kids seemed to have a good time, but they were exhausted by the end.
Anyway, it was put on by the Year 6's. They called it "Crazy Disco." The kids dressed up however they felt was crazy, and had a great time hanging out with friends at night. They played fun music, did the limbo, etc. The kids seemed to have a good time, but they were exhausted by the end.
I was hoping we had a few more years before the kids started having social activities in the evenings and on
weekends. I really love getting them into bed (somewhat) early and enjoying a few hours with Matt (and sometimes, Tay) before I crash. But, I realize time flies, and I can't stop it. Here's my big 8 and 10 year olds. They worked together to decide just what would be sufficiently crazy without being too dorky. My suggestions were all on the too dorky side of things... My empathy for my poor mom who had to raise me is growing.
Sidenote--the reason for the big teddy bear: Teddy is from Zach's class. Each weekend a different student takes him home and keeps a diary of the activities they do. So, Zach dressed Teddy and brought him with us to the crazy disco!
Pictured: Madison with Zoey and Teddy; Bryson with Matt & Tom.

5 comments:
Looks like a very fun night. Can you believe how fast our kids are growing up. Amazing. Kayla did the same thing with a teddy bear last year, it just wasn't that BIG. Zach should have good adventures to write about. Will you give us the countdown again for your trip, the girls have been asking. We love you lots!
RJAKLEB
You guys are so lucky to have fun fundraisers!! All my school (my school is out for the summer!) fundraisers are selling things like wrapping paper, but i do admit that some of the prizes are pretty cool!
All of us miss you sooooooooooooooooo much!!
Harriet
Pretty CRAZY!! I like what they put together!
Wondering if you are about to get on the plane! I am RATHER excited to play with whomever is awake on Wed morning at the LAX layover!
Hope Tay is awake! xox, grammie Ann
Carrie & Matt- This is Brittany (formerly Reynolds of the Reynolds clan) Faiga. Carrie- you may not remember me, but I grew up on the same street as Matt and went to timp with y'all (i was a couple years behind you i think). I just wanted to say that I love all your pics- i check in on your blog every now and then to see what shenanigans you're up to! We were just in Fiji, so we were pretty close to you guys! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! And if you'd like to see what's up with us and the reynolds boyz, our blog is sukaandbrittany.blogspot.com. Later!
We're ready to hear about your trip to the States! Update us, please! We miss you.
Post a Comment