
Taylor has officially given up the dummy (aka binky) for his thumb. Aubrye is loving it. She went so far as to let him hold her bunny, the way she used to when she sucked her thumb. Taylor held on tight. A little
too tight. Aubrye decided she better keep bun-bun hidden away!
5 comments:
What an adorable photo! Couldn't be more perfect.
The Australian and European women I knew in Thailand would use the expression "spat the dummy" - i.e. spit out their binky and started fussing - when a baby was crying a lot.
You probably hear that too!
I must say that until I enlarged this picture, I thought there was some ugly stain on Taylor's little blanket. I finally decided to take a better look and realized that it's actually a shadow. Whew!
Taylor has HAIR! Cannot WAIT to see you all! Taylor will have changed so much! xox, Grammy
That picture looks so much like Aubs. We need to find something for Tay to hold onto.
What a sweet little boy and what a cute little blanket ;)
We love and miss you guys!
~Jessica
Post a Comment