The Youtube video wont work for me either! So I have to let you know that I took at least 20 hard boiled eggs for sandwiches to Lake Powell this last month, for just 14 of us and we RAN OUT of egg salad sandwiches with a few complaints by those who did not get one . . .I'm sorry to say you really missed out on those . . .Maybe next year! Love, mom/linda
Its working, hallelujah! I really get the sense from this video that your family is all together now, you were really waiting for #4, and now Taylor is here and it just seems so complete!!
6 comments:
curses Youtube! It is not letting me watch this video...
The Youtube video wont work for me either!
So I have to let you know that I took at least 20 hard boiled eggs for sandwiches to Lake Powell this last month, for just 14 of us and we RAN OUT of egg salad sandwiches with a few complaints by those who did not get one . . .I'm sorry to say you really missed out on those . . .Maybe next year!
Love, mom/linda
Try the video again--I changed the youtube settings. Let me know if it still doesn't work!
Worked great. I love how Matt circled around so he could be on camera at the end!
Its working, hallelujah!
I really get the sense from this video that your family is all together now, you were really waiting for #4, and now Taylor is here and it just seems so complete!!
That is such a nice feeling.
I love how Tay just keeps kicking his legs. It's so good to see you guys in some video. It's getting me really excited for next week!
Post a Comment