Wednesday, June 4, 2008

feeling better

Taylor, as well as the rest of us are feeling much better! Yay! Nothing like being sick to make you grateful for your health. Here's Tay getting a bath in the laundry room sink. He LOVES the water--he splashes and laughs so much. Of course, as soon as I sent Bryson to get the camera, Tay totally mellowed out.

3 comments:

Heather Richardson said...

SO CUTE!!! That video is awesome, so fun for us so far away to see and hear from you guys!! And I LOVE his little foot just sticking up there resting on the edge of the sink....

Heather Richardson said...

Adorable!!!!!!!I also haven't heard your voices in a looooooooooooooooong time.I can't wait to see you!
Harriet:-)

Lindsey S. said...

He is too adorable! I still can't believe how much bigger he is. I'm still counting down tell you guys finally get here!