Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going GREEN

He makes no secret about being a Republican...

But just look who has gone Green!
He came home SO proud yesterday.

It took him 9 minutes to ride home from work.

The traffic was at a stand still, and he was just whizzin' by.

Woohoo. You GO Mr. Bean!

What's next? A donation to campaign Obama?

Sorry mom & dad--I don't think I'm going to get that far with him...

(meanwhile, I sat in traffic driving the kids to their swim lessons...ugh)

6 comments:

Linda Hall said...

He's the cutest Mr. Bean
I've ever seen!
Love, mom

Sue Coe said...

You GO, Matty!!!
love, sue

Mike said...

What? No spandex? :(

Mandy Wollenzien said...

Way to go Matt. I Don't think you have to be democrat to go green. Look at Kermit the Frog.

Lindsey S. said...

I never knew the day would come...

Lisa said...

yay Matt! bike riding rules. Maybe you could put a basket on the back of your bike and pick up litter along the way. That would make you super awesome...