What is it you said mom? If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail? Something like that anyway.
Pathetically, we are a family that travels with THREE cameras (not including the cell phone ones). Doesn't seem necessary, does it? Well, we've been in Canberra for the weekend, and therefore taking lots of pics to post. Right? Not so fast.
For some reason, my camera decides to quit. No warning. Works one minute, not the next... SO, I say Matt, can I use your camera? He gets it out of his pocket. Sure, but the battery's about dead. Hm. I'll just grab Aubrye's. Take 2 pics. Battery dies.
SO, when our friends {that we were with} email me their photos, I'll post something of more interest. Meanwhile, I'm feverishly troubleshooting my camera and charging the batteries of the other cameras.
6 years ago

2 comments:
You would think out of 3 cameras one would work! That is something that would happen to me. I think my batteries die everytime there is really something worth taking a picture of. I love all the hairdos. Aubs is very creative!
Hmmm I wish I was a quoter of Ben Franklin--but was really only repeating the Boy Scout Motto
BE PREPARED, right Matt?
So proud of you guys really seeing all the sights.
My time is coming! See you in a couple weeks! I can hardly believe it! xoxoxoxox to all Mom and g'ma-
Post a Comment