A couple weeks ago we came home from errands so HOT and FUSSY. I knew a quick dip in a cool pool would help us all. Too bad we don't have one...
Where could we pop in to swim, and not have the typical crowds?? Then I remembered the MEDINA! The pool at our old apt that was usually empty except for us. The kids thought I was crazy and were sure someone would recognize us and we'd go to jail or something. I figure we spent enough money at that place to warrant a lifetime pool privilege, so we went.

We learned that Bryson's goggles don't have to be adjusted to fit Tay's noggin...

4 comments:
Your kids are adorable! Boy I wish I could be at the pool one of these days!
That is funny that Aubrye was so paranoid. I probably would be too!! Tay is getting so big. I love his little blond hair. And Gordon is going to go by G. Kennard, 2nd VP!
I can totally see Aubrye's reaction in my head right now. What a fun time. Tay is too cute! All the kiddos are!
I looked at the pix before I read the dialogue and I must say -- I recognized the twig fence!!! I KNEW it had to be the Medina & thought it was odd that you were posting pix from way back when you lived there!!! That's so cool that you went back for a visit to what I call "our" pool!!
And rest assured that Kenzie would have been JUST as paranoid - - scared to death that we'd all get sent to jail!!! (And I don't mean "when she was aubrye's age" I mean today - at 17!!
You're such a good mom for making things better in such a fun way . . . you have some adorable & lucky kiddos!!!
217 days 'til our visit!!! (but who's counting? ok, we are!!!)
Post a Comment