as
tina
ter
i just have a crazy order to things... here's my excuse for avoiding the blog (and so much else, for that matter)
After a trip, I'm ultra-over-the-top wack-o...
i play by some sort of weird rules... and they're spilling into my blogability
1. i don't cook, therefore no one eats, until the kitchen's clean
2. after a trip, i must empty EVERY bag and sort it and start the laundry immediately upon entering the house. (ok. I turned on the a/c first)
3. i check in with everyone else's blogs, sales at the Gap, facebook status updates, my amazon shopping cart, and clean out my email before logging into my own blog...
maybe i'll be ready to post by tomorrow... if you're "invited" you can read about our Gold Coast holiday from her point of view.
6 years ago

7 comments:
Take your time, I've no doubt that you will come up with a wonderful post about your great vacation! I'm still not back into the groove after the Christmas break...
btw Aub's blog is wonderful!!
look forward to hearing from you soon!
(ps my word verification says "reudr" - was it something I said??)
A.M.E.N. to your rules . . . who says they are weird?
Are we weird???
P.S. Welcome 'home'!!
How in earth do you clean out your email???? I will NEVER master it!
Aubrye did well! I love the humility shown in her smile, gestures, and stance while showing us the big winning coloring. I know she knows she can do SO MUCH more!
SOME Marriott!! HOW hot was it????
And how are the kids liking their recreation classes before school starts? xox, Mom
Hope you had a great time. I can't wait to hear about your trip. But, no rush! I'm happy if I blog once a month. You are MUCH better than me!
You know you're not alone on your weird rules, right? My life functions on stuff like that. We did get a sneak peak on Aub's blog. What a cool place!! Hear from you soon. J
I've been loving Aubrye's blog.
And your rules aren't weird to me either. But maybe that just means I'm weird. I have to have to have to unpack the second I get home too. I get to unpack James too because he'll let it sit a day or two. Weird, because I swear he is more OCD then I am. Maybe I need to rethink some things!
Post a Comment