Shelly Beach
Our new favorite beach. It sits in a cove where the water is protected from the rough surf. It is a beautiful 25 min walk from Manly Beach, where our friends live. There is a rock pool along the way. Have I posted about rock pools? They are sand bottom, and fill with ocean water at high tide. Almost all the beaches have them.
Kirribilli Point
We bought dinner and ate here under the bridge with our friends Bardia (our bishop) and Kerry Paki. They took the new header photo of us (nighttime under the bridge.) It's such a perfect picture, it almost looks like a fake backdrop!
Luna Park
We haven't gone inside--there's a ferris wheel, etc--but I had to take a photo so you can see the freaky huge face entrance. The burned out tooth adds a nice element.
The Primary Easter Activity
They painted eggs, decorated cookies, played stick the tail on the bunny, ate hot cross buns, had an egg in spoon race....I guess when there are just a few kids, you can do LOtS!
They painted eggs, decorated cookies, played stick the tail on the bunny, ate hot cross buns, had an egg in spoon race....I guess when there are just a few kids, you can do LOtS!
Snorkelling at Shelly Beach
I bought a couple cheap sets of snorkel stuff for the kids. They loved it. There were a few types of fish in the shallow water. Matt can't wait to take them himself (he hasn't been to the beach with us...someone has to work, right?) Anyway, we have since bought some good snorkels, I'm sure that's what we'll do Easter weekend.
Snorkel Lessons in the Hot Tub
Taylor's First Haircut
Most of his hair has fallen out. It's just the bits above his ears and at the neck that were left thick. His baby hair is so soft, I almost couldn't do it. Keyword: almost.
Furniture Shopping
Bryson thought we should choose this couch set.
Big Spiders!
Here's some big spiders at our new favorite park.

3 comments:
Great Photos! Fun Adventures! I'm so happy for you guys, settling in so nicely. Your beaches look wonderful. We are definitely in the embryonic planning stages to come and visit - I found a website that your readers (and future visitors) may be interested in - it is
http://www.aussieweek.com/
of course we won't need any professional tour guides - we will have you guys with all the secrets of a local! But it did have some info on airline prices etc. that might be helpful.
yesterday for our RS Birthday Extravaganza we had a speaker named Michael Kennedy and his wife, he is a LDS convert direct descendant of Emma Smith - anyway he had some story about helping NuSkin set up its initital operations in Australia - helping some guy named Glen? So, it made me think of you all of course...
I am so jealous you live so close to the beach and get to go snorkeling! I love snorkeling! Glad to see you are having so much fun together. Bryson, I liked the couches too. They had such a COOL name! Taylor looks so cute and is growing up! All the kids look so cute and happy. Thanks for the WONDERFUL pictures!
Love, Mom/Grandma
What an awesome picture of your family. I looks beautiful. And all those beautiful beaches. We liked everyone snorkeling in the spa. Have fun.
Post a Comment