Happy Valentines' Day!
During Taylor's morning nap, I came across Zach taping hearts to Tay. Zach whispered to me, "He's my valentine." So cute. Aubrye has also been hard at work making valentines for each of us. After dinner she hid them all around the house for us to find.
We had a fun, sunny afternoon together at Curl Curl beach. (Matt left work early to hang with us:-) There was a storm brewing off the coast making it very windy, and the surf rough. The kids couldn't resist the water, though. Aubrye got rolled a couple times while she was out with Matt! He said he almost couldn't recognize her when she came up covered in sand. It is still coming out of her nose and ears 24 hrs later.
Lastly, I'll post up a pic of Aubrye concentrating hard on her schoolwork. As much fun as "home school" is I think we all prefer the real deal.

2 comments:
Happy Valentines Day to you guys!
and
Happy 11th Anniversary to Carrie & Matt!!
We had some STRANGE weather here in So Cal for Valentines Day - a morning storm blew in and it was hailing little ice balls up the hill from us in Foothill Ranch! I thought of you guys and felt bad for all of those here who had planned their romantic valentines day wedding and then the weather just did NOT cooperate....I'm glad your day was wonderful!!
I just want to squeeze Zach's cheeks!
Post a Comment