Some of the stuff we brought home includes the Wii, perler beads, clothes for me and Bryson (we had next to nothing!), a crib and this toy mat for Taylor. He has been loving it! His little legs are constantly kicking, and now he has something to kick.
Taylor just turned 2 months. We took him to the doctor here for his immunizations & check-up. He is doing great. He is 4.4 kg (9 lbs 10 oz, I think.) The dr was appologetic about all the measurements being metric:) I assured him that it was normal for my kids to be in the 5th percentile for height and weight, and the 80th for head size. Taylor developed a fever from the shots, but is doing much better.
I'm glad to have found a great family doctor. Now I just need a hair stylist, chiropractor, and a few good babysitters! Oh, and some friends...Zach is wondering who he can invite to his bday this weekend. We sure miss you all!

3 comments:
We miss you all too! Henry keeps us updated on Zach's birthday - he checks the (your) calendar daily and reads Zach's birthday on the 24th. He also checks November and reminds me daily that "You are going to be 41 on your birthday, mom". Seems like I just celebrated #40! (well, I did, this past weekend in Vegas...)
I saw something on GMA here today that the latest thing to help out with the housing crunch is "house-swapping". Maybe you can find a nice Provo-bound Australian family looking for a sweet crib in Happy Valley, and you can move into their place. Although I still think it would do NuSkin's reputation good to set you guys up in Nicole Kidman's 'hood...
Glad that your stuff found you there! We hope that it brings you the comforts of home.
be well!!
Wow!! I am so pleased that your shipment has finally caught up with you!! (Will Bryson ever be able to get used to wearing a collared shirt to church again? hee hee!)
Anyhow, I ditto Heather's comment -- you deserve a few comforts of home -- ENJOY!!
Yay! I am excited that your long lost stuff finally came! Your blog is so fun. I can't believe how much Taylor has grown in just a few weeks! I miss kissing those cute cheeks! Aubs, Bryson, and Zach look like they are having fun too! We miss you all a ton, but we know you are making it a great family adventure!
Love, Grandma . . . and Grandpa too!
Post a Comment