Wow! You guys totally made our day! And, made us completely homesick!!! (:
Last night we got this package filled with valentines and treats from our friends in Provo. The kids were in heaven, checking each and every card. They were reminiscing as if it had been years since they'd played with their friends. ex. "OOoooohhh... loooookk. This one's from Alexa. I used to play with Alexa almost every day!" and "Mom! Caden made me this heart with beads. See it has a B on it. I llllloooved doing beads with Caden." We laughed and laughed at the Jensens little messages. Did you guys go buy out all the valentines at WalMart or something??? And, to Sponge Bob, Matt is "keepin' it Spongy" for ya!
Thanks for all the love!

3 comments:
Oh I miss you guys so much! They are adorable, and I can just imagine exactly how they were saying all that as I was reading. They make me laugh. We miss you guys lots! Love you all!
Wow I didn't realize how long it has been since I have looked at any blogs. I just finished reading all your fun stuff! I so wish I was there with you. We should just get all the hall family to move to you guys. I would be totally fine with that. I just want to know if there mice are any bigger then the ones in the shed?!! :)
Hey, my last post didn't work. I said I wanted to squeeze Zach's cheeks on his b-day. We did the temple the other night and Rebecca was all weepy because you guys weren't there. She really misses you. Glad you enjoyed the valentines. They were fun to do and so much thought went into my card for Matt. I'll leave the interpretation up to you! Have a happy day, Son. :)
Post a Comment