Friday, November 14, 2008

Bubba likes sand

Anyone lookin? First I'll just wet my finger a little before I dip it in the salt-ilicious sand. Now play it off with the fingers in the mouth...

What are you looking at? I only had a little.

Uck. I got some stuck in my teeth...er, gums.

No one showed up for Enrichment (walking group) this morning. So, I walked for a little while, but then decided to just hang with Tay on the beach and people-watch. First there were the old timers from the cruise ship. Then a couple groups of Jr. Lifesavers. Some surfers ditching school. Several tourists getting seriously sunburned. And, who knows. Probably some people, people-watching us! (Jack Johnson)

7 comments:

Sue Coe said...

Now I KNOW Abbie & Taylor are related!! She ate sand by the fistfuls! It's all about salted roughage . . . makes a body strong!

Heather Richardson said...

Now I MUST have a way to steal photos from your blog - do tell -

What a CUTIE!!!

Is he furniture surfing yet?

C Hall said...

Not surfing yet. He's just starting to pull himself up. He's not sure what to do when he's up besides slap his hands on the stair/couch/ottoman/etc. and make loud noise.

He 'talks' a bunch. He also loves to turn pages and mumble to himself as if he's reading(i think he loves books almost as much as taking a bath...and sand :)

Rebecca said...

How can so much cuteness be packed into such a little guy? I need to get my hands on him and give him a big squeeze (and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way!).

Zach & Lizzy said...

He is SUCH a doll!!!

Mike said...

He must be his daddy's boy if he is a sand eater! :)

Lindsey S. said...

These pictures are so cute. He is so adorable!