Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Please, No Hanging Chads

All the best to my voting friends and family! (Even if you do cancel eachother out :)

For a spooky treat, here's Matt & I on Halloween... I know I'm no Tina Fey, much less Sarah P. Thanks to Bryson's glasses I had a wicked headache by the end of the ward party.

7 comments:

Sue Coe said...

I LOVE it!! And I can see the resemblance! It must be Bryson's glasses that cinched the deal - hee hee!)

Ouch, sorry about the headache - if I wore Porter's glasses, I'm sure it would be a migrane.

Heather Richardson said...

Uncle Pete here. Middle child. I got some sugar cereal; more than Sue, less than Carrie.

Had fun reading your blog and seeing your photos. Every time Heather is sitting at the computer I hear her talking to herself: "...Taylor is so cute...".

Looking forward to April.

Pete

Miller Family said...

I think you're a great Sarah Palin. Is this the first photo we've seen of you since the infamous 'haircut'? You look great! Will we get a picture of the kids in their costumes too?

Rebecca said...

You're as cute as ever, Carrie. And Matt--what an improvement :o) For some reason I thought Matt was missing Halloween. He was excited to leave Utah on the 30th and arrive in Australia on the 1st so he could miss his least favorite holiday (according to him...).

Lindsey S. said...

haha I love it! You guys look great.!

C Hall said...

Lucky for Matt, our ward party was on nov.1st--foiled his plan to miss Halloween altogether.

And, I'm hiding my hair back in a couple clips. I tried to even up the sides myself. I just still can't wear it down.

Did Matt get hit with a golf ball or something? Look at the side of his rubber forehead :)

Sheridan said...

Love the costumes! You guys look great.

I'm so glad I got to know your family while I was in Oz! Hope it's ok if I drop in on your blog every now and then for a little Australia fix. :)