Friday, November 21, 2008

Hospitality


I'm not sure if our roaches speak Japanese or English, but we've really rolled out the red carpet for them. Wouldn't you feel welcome here? Sure, it's under Bryson & Zach's toilet. Not where I'd prefer to hang out. But we just hope they can settle in and make themselves comfortable. That's just the kind of family we are.

5 comments:

Nikki said...

That is hysterical - I've never actually seen a roach motel before - I love the 'Welcome!' signs on the side!!

Mike said...

Thanks for clarifying that the hotel is sitting under a toilet. For a minute there I thought it looked like it was under a very pale bottom! :)

Heather Richardson said...

Apparently "visitors" are "welcome" to more than just your blog!

good luck with those...

C Hall said...

Yes Mike. This photo would've given a new meaning to being "butt-white".

jack richardson said...

I'm glad we don't have roaches!(I'm still coming!!)

Jack:P